All That Glitters template

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Special New Stars!!



I'm excited to introduce 2 special new stars to the constellation of Star Portraits! I was extremely honored to to my 1st engagement session for Kim & Tim. The weather was gorgeous & how often can one say, "I had such a blast at work today!!" I had such a fun time that it wasn't till I got back to my car that I realized my pretty flats were pretty painful on my toes which look & feel like I had just taken a point class. Oh well...all the more reason for a pedicure! Alas, I could have done this session all day. Kim & Tim were soo great to work with. A fun couple with a super sweet engagement story too. Check back later to starportraitsllc.com for their complete session. There were soo many great poses & backgrounds it was soo hard to decide which one to use for this entry. Get out there & enjoy the summer weather in April everyone. You know there is still a chance for a snow fall here! ; )