All That Glitters template

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

1st Birthday Fire Trucks & Fun!




So I've yet to advertise that I could shoot mini events like birthday parties & such though I've already had quite a few requests. My 1st has been for Colin Klein's 1st birthday. They are the wonderful neighbor's to the Schmitt Family & little friend Sammy who's pictures I did earlier this summer. For the end of September...& in contrast to what The Weather Channel predicted it turned out to be a beautiful day! There were so many fun captures I didn't know which to post. Then I figured this was the high light of the party & even from the smash cake shots I had a hard time deciding which ones to use. I liked these most I think because you can see the great love & amazement Jen & Jon have for their baby boy. Happy Birthday Colin & may every birthday wish come true!