All That Glitters template

Monday, November 28, 2011

From Ballet To Babies








This beautiful, tiny newborn has no idea that many many years ago her mommy & I spent years of dance classes & sleepovers together. As we grew into high school I got to know the funny guy that would years later become my friends husband & this tiny girls daddy. Our life roads took different directions after graduation and we lost touch for many years, but what a special little gift from above to help reconnect us. This past week having had a play date with another couple girls we grew up dancing with...it amazes my heart to think how we use to sit & stretch before class & talk about the boys we had crushes on & for some of us we were lucky enough for those crushes to turn into our husbands & now we can sit & talk about our baby loves. I hope our babies will be blessed with such special friendships in life as well.