All That Glitters template

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Drawer Full of Sunshine







Doesn't she warm you up on a chilly February day? Lil Miss C ended my 2011 season with her newborn session & began my 2012 season with her 3 month session. She was sleeping beauty for her whole session last time & this time she was rockin some bright, blue eyes & happy, gummy smiles for her parents. There were so many great, great happy captures that it was taking me too long to decide on one to use for her blog sneak peek so I just decided to start from the beginning of our shoot. She was just warming up here & then she resumed her sleeping beauty status for her last shots. Such an amazing cutie & just awesomeness to see mini replicas of her mommy & then her daddy in the new & different expressions she made this session. Thank you Lil Miss C for being such a precious bookmark for my 2011/2012 season. xoxox