All That Glitters template

Monday, July 20, 2015

Miss O In WOnderland

Another enchanted session with Miss O who is turning 3 now.  So many beautiful images from yesterday, but I used this one since her mommy did such a fabulous job finding much of this Alice awesomeness for her birthday party & most of it was used in this set up.  A first session for my outdoor dining room too, I was pretty stoked on many levels.  You really have no idea how honored I am to capture memories for all my Star Portrait lovies; & to watch them grow is "wonder"ful too.  Having that said ~ June 2016 is booked & I've already been asked the week before if I was taking appointments for next year so I did today go out & buy a 2016 calendar.  Such doesn't usually happen until November!  My heartfelt thanks to you all!  Big changes are coming for Star Portraits in 2016 & once I finalize things I can't wait to share the details with all of you.  In the meantime...hope your 3rd birthday party was as fun as your portrait session was for me Miss O!  {{Hugs!}}