All That Glitters template

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wow!

My 1st blog on my 1st "official" website. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the building and beauty of it so please excuse any holes or hiccups you might come across on my new site as it is still a work in progress & a learning process as well. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Please visit Star Portraits often!
Most of all...I must thank again my family & friends who have been soo supportive and encouraging of me in my photography over the months and years. ( <--input blubbering tears here! ) It means so much!
Thank you to my hottie husband for starting Star Portraits off with it's 1st camera & accesories back before we were even married, for his positive & negative criticism & business insight...& for allowing the funds for such things as this website.
And lastly, a BIG thank you to Rob Drago & RAD Productions. He was the photographer for Tina & Mate's wedding & I was completely blown away by his work & since then he has been a great inspiration, source of help ( he actually hooked me up with company for my website ), & a great fellow photographer friend. I'm just starting out & am at the bottom of the totem pole, but if you want a photographer at the very top RAD Productions is the place to go!