All That Glitters template

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Few More Thank You's



Thank you to my friend Chris Spisak for creating a logo for me with my personality in mind. It's fabulous & I highly recommend him for any graphic design needs. He is very talented!


Thank you to Van's in Mentor for always being helpful in purchasing of my cameras & accesories & advice with printing or photoshop. I think every employee from Skip, Ron, Hillary, etc... has helped me with something every time I stop in. Thank you!!


Thank you to Pete Strman from View Point Media Group. He specializes in videography of weddings & is the official videographer for The Dance Theatre of Ohio. His insight into owning a business & having a business in the wedding industry was much appreciated & he's just a reallly nice guy.