All That Glitters template

Monday, May 14, 2012

Kost-Suhay Wedding



This past Saturday I was honored to be the photographer for Barb & Paul.  You couldn't have asked for more perfect weather & the day just had an amazing vibe of happiness & love.  I was with them all day long from the ceremony to the reception & this awesome couple & their awesome family & their awesome friends made me feel welcome from the get go.  I was already excited for the day & then remembered that the bride is the sister to a family I've done work for so I was extra excited to see them & of course after having met the extension of the families...they are all really really great.  I am still on a happy high from their special day & I hope they are too as they enjoy a much deserved tropical honeymoon.  To the new Mr. & Mrs. Suhay, Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part & to capture the story, the magic & the fun of your wedding day.  Love & blessings for you always!