All That Glitters template

Friday, January 11, 2013

Featured Editorial Blog Spot #1


Happy Friday!  So yes, I think I'm going to attempt a weekly, Friday blog post.  We'll see how it goes.  Part of my 2013 resolution has been to use my blog more fully rather than just for sneak peeks.  I'm also wanting to reintroduce myself especially now since I am in a new part of Lake County.  I asked a few friend/clients if they might be willing to "write a freelance editorial blog spot" ( thought that sounded cooler, right? ) to share their experiences with Star Portraits.  I have a couple on my web that were from when I very 1st started pro & one pre pro & I thought it would be nice to gather some peoples perspective over the past 4 years.  Here is the 1st & I will intermix more in the weeks to come.  Thank you to those who took the time & so graciously & eloquently shared your participation with Star Portrait sessions.  xoxoxooxox

 Not those "tense photo shoots" I remember taking with family!  Our photo shoot was fun, playful & explorative!  The candid shots Dawn had the creative genius to shoot are some of our families favorites!  Our pictures revealed the relaxed, fun nature of the photo shoot!  That's photography magic!  ~ Annie Holt