All That Glitters template

Friday, January 25, 2013

Editorial Blog Spot #2

Woohoo!!  I remembered to do my weekly blog post!   Maybe I'm starting to get in a good groove here!?  And for the record...don't think I don't notice when people spell my name with the star at the end.  You ToTaLlY make my day!!!!  ;)  It was the "autograph" I started practicing when I was 10 years old for when I grew up & became a famous, movie actress.  The star at the end of my name kinda stuck & so glad something of stars was meant to be part of my life. Have a wonderful weekend!!  {{ Hugs! }}



We've used Star Portraits for 8 sessions so far. Both of our sons 3, 6, 9 & 12 month pictures. Each time has been a more than wonderful experience. Dawn* has the most amazing ideas and is excited to use your own ideas as well. She's taken both of our visions to create fantastic photos. She is fun, energetic and truly loves what she does. She makes you feel like these pictures are just as important to her as they are to you! And I love when she snuggles and nibbles on my babies in between shots just as I do! She's such an amazing photographer and friend. I cherish every moment she has captured and cannot wait to have her do some family photos for us! If you're looking for a photographer who puts her heart and soul into her work and captures memories one can only dream of, Dawn* at Star Portraits is it!  ~ Sandra Hungerford