All That Glitters template

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Photog To Photog Testimonial

Well, last week I missed my blog because I was enjoying some great family time in North Carolina.  This week I missed my Friday blog because...I forgot!  Oops!!  Some of my wonderful photog friends had written some lovely testimonials which I thought were too special not to share & I also wanted to give them a shout out too.  Without the support & insight of my photographer friends I would not be the photographer I am today.  Thank you!!!  This weeks testimonial & shout out goes to Sherry Solara of Sherry Solara Photography in Mentor.  You can also check out her website & beautiful work here!  http://www.solara11.com/   She is the mom of a long time friend of mine & one of the very first photographers who inspired me to want to become a photographer too.  She is also an amazing & wonderful person...& so is her son & daughter-n-law!  Thank you Sherry!  xoxoxo

"Dawn has been a dear friend, and I am inspired by her work. There is sweetness and emotion in her photos. I am always moved when browsing through her work, as you will see there is much love in her photographs. Dawn has a beautiful energy about her, and is no wonder her work has the same."


Photo by Sherry Solara