All That Glitters template

Friday, April 26, 2013

Sunshine Couture Shout Out

 Bottom corner is my baby man modeling a Sunshine Couture Fine Fedora in the Don style.  I have been shopping Sunshine Couture for years back when I first met her at a home show at the old Euclid Mall back in 2009?  I have a tutu, numerous headbands, knit hats & hair clips & was thrilled when I found out I was pregnant with a boy that she had started carrying items for them too!  Today she is having an All About Boys sale & I've already started my shopping.  I don't get to do earrings & hair accessories for Gavin so instead I have grown him a hat & tie collection.  Nicole at Sunshine Couture is one of my all time fave vendors for photography as well as for many other photogs & mommies too.  Thank you Nicole for your great service & products.  I love shopping with you.  Please stop by her Facebook page & website.  Have a wonderful weekend!

https://www.facebook.com/SunshineCouture

http://www.shopsunshinecouture.com/category_22/-BOYS.htm