All That Glitters template

Saturday, June 8, 2013

At Last...

At last... ( insert Etta James singing here. )  I finally had the opportunity to do a session for the "M" Family.  They had only been trying to book me for nearly 4 years!  Since their first lil man was a baby!  Their continued attempts to book me each year has always warmed my heart & you can imagine how excited I was today & how extra special this shoot was for me because of that.  The stars & our calendars finally aligned!.  These boys were super sweet & Braedon even walked me to my car after!  Ok...so mom said he was really racing me to my car, but I'll take any twist of chivalry I can get.  Even if we had been racing he would have won easily!  Though I pulled into my driveway with a flat tire ( Boo! ), I am very grateful & honored to do this session for a lovely & fun family.  Thank you!!  Hugs!!