All That Glitters template

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Happy Hearts

I had a great day & session with a lovely friend I haven't seen since graduation.  I got to meet her amazing lil man & it was amazing how it felt like we just had 3-4 Lunch a week ago.  The old yearbooks got pulled out & we reminisced & laughed.  We also had a fun time taking pics of Mr. B.  Those gorgeous blue eyes & that amazing smile can't help, but make your heart happy.  The mosquitoes liked him & all of us very much as well.  I don't recall ever such a bad year of them, but he smiled thru outfit changes & had lots of energy & all that fun carried into him later playing with my kids like they have always known each other too.  Thank you for the honor of doing your portraits & for picking up like we never left off.  {{Hugs}}