All That Glitters template

Friday, October 25, 2013

Mother Nature's Fall Fail

I was crazy bummed that the day I finallly booked my 1st fall mini session was cold & damp.  It had rained on & off the days prior & the day before was purely miserable.  The sun shined bright the day of the session, but having wanted everyone to go ahead & not completely lose out on the last day of the weekend we went ahead & cancelled the eve before.  I have scoped the leaves for their prime 2 years in a row which are that week of October & the past 2 years it was a glorious 80 degrees.  Anyone who is still interested in this session for next year please mark your calendar for Sunday, October 19th.  Fingers, toes & eyeballs crossed for the glorious sunshine & 80 degrees again.  In the meantime I had at least captured some fall pics of my baby loves one day after school earlier that week when it was still warm.  Hope we can capture your baby loves like this last year.  Crazy to believe 4 days after our scheduled & cancelled mini session Lake County has already seen their first snow.  Boo!  Stay warm & have a wonderful weekend!!  {{Hugs}}