All That Glitters template

Monday, October 19, 2015

Last of the Fabulous Fall Mini's!


Out of all my bookings for this session only 1 family was brave enough to model in the chill.  It snowed only for a minute when we first started, but the sun was shining by the time we were done.  Too bad because I had even more settings designed up besides the one you see here & my awesome husband even started a fire for pictures which also doubled as a nice spot to warm up in between shots.  Another extra fun tidbit is that my husband & I have known this husband & wife since 7th grade.  I always love sessions all the more when their is that extra special element to them.  Thank you M family for braving the cold & warming my lens with your beautiful hearts.
PS:  These are the last of the mini's.  I will no longer be doing mini sessions.  2016 is going to be a leap into the sky for Star Portraits with a new vibe & prices.  I am very excited for this new direction.  Stay tuned to my blog & Facebook page for the details in the next couple months.