All That Glitters template

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Swim For Diabetes

I am SO done with Winter!!!  I'm ready for warm sunshine &...swimming!  Speaking of which today's blog is about supporting a good cause like Swim For Diabetes.  It is something that my daddy had dealt with & my sister has signed up to participate in this event.  Please follow the link below to help donate & show support.  Thank you!

OH!  Also, as of this week I am once again booked for the year!  Still shaking my head in thankful disbelief!  BUT...that doesn't mean you can't get in for a session.  Please message me to be added to the cancellation list & let me know what month you were hoping for.  Thank you always for your amazing support!!!  xoxoxo

http://swimdiabetespartnership.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1058449&lis=0&kntae1058449=C3BCDD6EE0A04D5EAA6CC0398C978EFA&supId=376896777&emaillogid=6536423985