All That Glitters template

Friday, February 22, 2013

Editorial Blog Spot #4

I am thankful & I love that many of these testimonials were from a variety of session types.  xoxo

Dawn at Star Portraits is amazing.  I had a photo shoot with her for my yoga studio business and website, and she not only spent the day with me making sure each pose and picture was perfect, but she did it with a smile and a sense of fun and excitement, that you rarely get from the other photographers.  She loves what she does and it shows in her attitude and personality.  She made me completely comfortable, and really made me feel beautiful, so I was uninhibited when posing for her.  All of my pictures came out great, and I got so much for what I spent.  I will absolutely use Star Portraits' services again!  ~ Lisa Fleming / One Tree Yoga & Awaken Yoga Studio