All That Glitters template

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Editorial Blog Spot #3

I am surely blessed to know such beautiful & eloquent people!  Thank you!!
I have been there from the start... I was the first "unofficial" client for Star Portraits. At the time it was just a love and desire to take great photos. I get excited every time I log onto the Star Portraits website and see my wedding flowers part of the first photos that are scrolling on the main site page. Dawn took our first family photos after our oldest daughter was born. Our daughter was just 3 months old at the time and Dawn used rose petals in some of the shots. 8 years later she used the same petals for my daughter's communion photo session. The petals may have remained the same, but the difference was Dawn had become a seasoned photographer and crafted herself into a true artist. 
Easy to work with is an understatement. She would rather the shoot develop as it goes instead of making everything posed and unreal. She will adapt to your needs or lend her artistic ideas when direction is needed. I like that she only uses natural light as that captures the honesty of the moment and holds it in time.
I am looking forward to her continued growth and our next photo shoot!  ~ Joan Walters