All That Glitters template

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

What's In the New For 2016?

New info about session packages & more new info to come soon!  Sessions can last anywhere from 10 minutes to 1 hour.  Perhaps up to 2 hours with the Avant Garde sessions.  With years of doing this & as a mommy to 3 of my own I don't see the need to torture children.  I go at their pace & their comfort.  If we busted out many amazing shots in the first 20 minutes & they have lost interest I do not see the need to continue on till they become agitated & upset.  I want having their picture taken to be something they always enjoy & remember with happiness.  Each additional hour is $35. There may be unlimited wardrobe changes with time permitting.   Sessions are held at 1 set location.  Either your home, a location of you choice or my outdoor studio.  Outdoor venues only with weather permitting.  There is a $20 fee for additional locations in a session.