All That Glitters template

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Another Q&A...

What is your style of photography? - I am passionate about capturing what is most special to my heart. My husband & children are my every breath. I try to capture images for my clients that are true to the moment. No matter the age, the temperament, the personality, etc... For example: some moms get stressed because their baby refuses to sit for a session without a paci. That is what they enjoy at the age. Let's capture it. Or their child will just not sit still & wants to run about. That is who they are today. Let's capture that before they grow again tomorrow. My work has been described as ethereal & emotional. You are investing in your families history. Images from your session are more than memories. They are your life story. heart emoticon