All That Glitters template

Friday, November 20, 2015

This Is How I Roll

What do you love most about running your own business? For me, my family comes 1st. My children & husband are my #1 priority. I love that I can work from home & create my own schedule. If you might be interested in hiring me please understand that I only book 1 - 2 sessions per month. I had usually been booked full for the year by February. I can say with much thankfullness that I am already almost fully booked for 2016. Sometimes my children who are pretty well behaved come with me on jobs. We are a package deal. They either sit quietly off to the side & play with a toy I brought them or they are wonderful at being put to work too. When I keep my family a priorty it then allows for myself to be fully dedicated to each session I have booked. I enjoy photography so much that each session is a time I look forward to. It is my ME time & I enjoy it most when I have not over booked myself & then feel stretched or fearing that I am not taking time to properly care for my family. That is also why at this time I have taken a step back from doing weddings. Because my family is my world - capturing your family & your loved ones takes a special place in my heart as well. heart emoticon