All That Glitters template

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Q&A #2

How long has Star Portraits been in business? I have been in business since January 2009. Though I had been doing photographs for friends families, weddings & the band Second Shade & my oldest daughter for about 6 years prior to that. I am primarily self taught - though I did take a digi course at Lakeland CC with the talented photographer, David Schwartz, a couple photo shop classes at Van's & continuously educate myself online with webinars & tutorials. Not to mention the constant practice of my craft. I have come a long way since 2009 & prior, but I am thankful that in photography their is no plateau & you are forever able to grow your skills & become better than you were yesterday. It's an element I try to carry over for life in general.