All That Glitters template

Friday, November 15, 2013

Thankful Part II


 Continuing this months blog of thankfulness in regards to Star Portraits & my photographic journey.  Today I would like to thank those who have inspired & helped me to become the photographer I am today.  Some I am blessed to know personally, some I am blessed to know at least cyberly?  Lol!  ( some of you for years now from back in our days of Flickr!! )   & a few may have no idea who I am, but I think you are awesome & your work continues to spark my own love for photography.  Blessings & gratitude to you all!  xoxoxo

Rob Drago 

Sherry Solara
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sherry-Solara-Photography/159385820758322

Skye Hardwick

David Schwartz

Beth Simmons

Makenzie Lee

Shana Rosengarten

Amber Rogers

Skip Trombetti & the employees of

Heather Reiber

Annie Manning

Victoria Caverhill

Colleen Waiter
With A Click of Bliss

Rosie Fluegel

Kim Andelkovic

Melissa Bulfone

Kelley Ryden

Johnna LaFaith

Kristen Nicole

Wendy
https://www.facebook.com/FiveElevenPhotography?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Dale Dominic